Pasos para comenzar a desarrollar Aplicaciones Silverlight 3
1. Install the developer tools for Silverlight. If you don’t have Visual Web Developer, download both using Web Platform Installer. This will install the SDK, developer runtimes, and Visual Studio project templates. If you already have Visual Studio, download the tools directly. For additional information, read the Overview and the Silverlight 3 Release Notes.
Expression Blend 3 + Sketchflow allows designers to graphically create UI’s for Silverlight 3 applications.
This tool allows you to prepare your images for use with the Deep Zoom feature in Silverlight 3.
This Toolkit is a Microsoft project containing Silverlight controls, components and utilities that can be downloaded and used in your Silverlight applications. It includes full source code, samples and tests.
Microsoft .NET RIA Services simplifies the traditional n-tier application pattern by bringing together the ASP.NET and Silverlight platforms. The RIA Services provides a pattern to write application logic that runs on the mid-tier and controls access to data for queries, changes and custom operations.
Start Learning Silverlight
Tim Heuer introduces the concepts and tools needed to get started with Silverlight development from a developers perspective.
Scott’s blog posts will walk you through the fundamentals of Silverlight and will help you build a sample application along the way. Each step includes source code.
- Part 1 – Creating a Hello World with Silverlight and VS 2008
- Part 2 – Using Layout Management
- Part 3 – Using Networking to Retrieve Data and Populate a DataGrid
- Part 4 – Using Style Elements to Better Encapsulate Look and Feel
- Part 5 – Using the ListBox and DataBinding to Display List Data
- Part 6 – Using User Controls to Implement Master/Details Scenarios
- Part 7 – Using Templates to Customize Look and Feel
- Part 8 – Creating a Digg Desktop Version of our Application using WPF
Read Scott’s blog post to understand the key features of Expression as you build a sample application, or watch Jesse Liberty’s 3-part video series on the same subject.
- Part 1 – Introducing Blend to Silverlight Developers
- Part 2 – Intensive Silverlight Programming and Expression Blend
- Part 3 – Programming Silverlight With Blend: Data Binding and More
Silverlight allows you to create rich interactive applications for the Web using Visual C# and Visual Basic.
Me parece bastante interesante saber los pasos básicos para involucrarnos en este magnífico mundo de Silverlight….
Fuente : http://silverlight.net/getstarted/